Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hi! I am new to this so cut me some slack?

Hey everybody,
I just saw that google had a blog and I have never done a blog before so I have no idea what I should be doing. I don't know if people respond to blogs or what. So if people do respond to blogs or I guess I should use can will you please respond to mine and give me some pointers?


Anyways, what I want to blog about is life. You know just with what happens, what's going on, how I deal with it, how I've heard others deal with it, and to hear all about your stories. Whether they being outlandish stories, down to earth stories, or simply out of this world crazy stories, I want to hear them.


Today in my "Life" my mom left to Detroit Lakes to visit my sort of step dad. I knew she was leaving it's just she left while I was at work so I didn't get to say goodbye or even "Have a nice trip!" She has been gone nearly every other weekend to see the man that caused me to end up in a hospital with major depression and anxiety and even slight borderline and codependency issues. Truly love my step dad I do I wish he had never left but if he hadn't I would never have gotten better. The only problem is he never talks to me. He talks to my little brother and my mom, but as soon as I am even mentioned he doesn't want anything to do with that conversation. I guess I have been dealing with it ok. I am very much involved in music and it takes my mind off of everything completely absorbs me and when I am playing my instruments or singing or writing a song that's all there is. But when I can't have music I get lost in the thought that he will never come back and that he doesn't care anymore.





So that's my "Life" today. Readers: May I so politely ask you to give me your thoughts on this post and tips for my next one along with ideas on dealing with this situation and of course tell me stories of your own.